What Is Employment Exchange ?
Employment Exchange Online Registration is a Government Job Portal institute created by the Government of India where any person interested in any job can get their registration. We can call it Official Website For Government Jobs In India. The main purpose of the Employment Exchange online registration is to provide maximum employment to the people. Online registration for Employment Exchange can be done from anywhere in India.
Benefits Of Employment Exchange Registration Card:
There is considerable benefit to registering online in the Employment Exchange. The government and private companies have been collecting jobs for the people from time to time on this Government Job Portal created by the Government of India. Any citizen of India can get a good job from the Employment Exchange Online Registration and run his life well.
The person who registers his online registration in the Employment Exchange, then goes to the official company in the Register Private on his information portal. They know that many people are ready to work with us. Companies then call themselves to the job as per their need.
Employment Exchange online Registration Who can apply?
Any person in India can apply in the Employment Exchange in their Employment Exchange. A person must have some educational qualification. If the person has some technical knowledge or experience, he can also get good job by getting his registration done in it.
Eligibility for online registration in the Employment Exchange:
Friends, as we mentioned above, there should be snell qualifications you have. In the qualification you can have any degree, tenth, 12th, ba, MA, B.Tech., B.Com, Mphill, Phd etc. (Some states may also have special qualifications).
With this you should have any other computer diploma, etc. to increase your skills. If you have a previous job experience, then it is important that you also have a certificate.
National Careers Service Job Vacancies comes from thousands of different sectors and industries every day on the official website of National Career Service https://www.ncs.gov.in/Pages/default.aspx. Here you will be given employment by seeing your educational qualification and experience.
How To Register Online In Employment Exchange :
Employment Exchange ie Rojgar Panjiyan Portal is the state Employment Exchange portal of every state. You can make online rojgar online from your state’s State Employment Exchange Portal. We will give you complete information on Online Employment Exchange Registration here.
1. First of all, you have to go to your state’s State Employment Exchange website.
2. We are giving you the State Employment Exchange Website For Online Registration List of each State here. From here you can visit the official State Employment Exchange website of your state.
State Wise state Employment Exchange Website for Online Registration Website
3. If you are getting Employment Exchange Online Registration for the first time, you must first create an account for it. When creating an account, you have to give your basic information such as your name, address, Aadhaar number, mobile number etc.
4. After making your first registration, you have to complete your entire profile. In the profile, you have to write personal, academic, and work experience details.
5. While doing Employment Exchange Registration, keep in mind that you are entering your address, district and state and contact details such as mobile number, email id, and address correctly. Because if you make any mistake, you will not get the benefit of Employment Exchange Registration.
6. After entering all the details, you must upload all your digital documents here.
7. For Online Employment Exchange Registration, you need to upload residence, age, education, experience, and certificates for caste etc.
8. The process of Employment Exchange registration is to be done within 15 days of registration.
9. After following all the steps mentioned above, when you click on submit button, you will get Employment Exchange Registration Number, Registration Date and Name of Employment Exchange. You will also get full details of the registration and acknowledgment slip on your email ID and phone number.
10. The acknowledgment slip of Employment Exchange registration is to be kept in mind because future work is going to come. If you want, we can also print it out.
11. After a few days you will get your Employment Exchange Registration Card which will be written in your name, Registration Number, Employment Exchange Renewal date.
12. For any of your age and resident form, you can give any one of the following documents.
- Certificate from Municipal Councillor/ Panchayati Sarpanch.
- Secondary, Higher Secondary School Certificates of State Education Boards.
- Voter ID Card.
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card.
- Letter from Gazetted Officer or Head of School.
- Certificate issued by an MLA or MP.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Parent’s Work Certificate from the respective State of employment.
- [Download Pdf]Self Attested Declaration Form for No Family Member In Government Job
- [6 thousand annually] How to take advantage of the Prime Minister’s Farmer Pension Scheme?
- [5 Asanas] How to earn online money from Roz Dhan App?
- How does heart attack come? Symptoms and remedies? What is cardiac arrest? Difference in Cardiac Arrest and Heart Attack
Offline Employment Exchange Registration :
Employment registration means employment registration provides a better opportunity to the youth who are still unemployed. If a person can not get an Online Employment Exchange Registration, he can get his Employment Registration by visiting his State / District / Tehsil Employment Exchange Office.
Here too, you have to take all the basic documents mentioned above with your marksheets and certificates etc. In addition to this, the person must also have passport size photos, bio-data, original certificates and attested photocopies.
With the guidelines below, you can easily get your Offline Employment Exchange Registration.
1. Take the Employment Exchange Registration Form by going to the Employment Exchange Office of your nearest State / District / Tehsil.
2. Fill the Employment Exchange Registration form well and add your latest passport size photo.
3. Apply your latest resume, and all the attested photocopies for proof of address, age, education and work experience with Employment Exchange Application Form.
4. Apart from this, you have to apply Caste Certificate and identity proof along with the application form. For these you can give the following document.
- Voter’s Identity Card
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Driving License
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
5. By putting all the CG application forms mentioned above. Submit your Employment Exchange Registration Form to the office.
6. During this time you will also be given an acknowledgment slip. Take care of it, because in the future it will be your work. This allows you to track Employment Exchange Registration status.
7. In a few days you will be given the Employment Exchange Card by post. If you wish you can know about your Employment Exchange Card from the Employment Exchange Registration Office from time to time.
8. This will be the unique registration number, personal details, and validity period of employment registration written on this Employment Exchange Card.
9. Keeping the Employment Exchange Card in hand This is going to be a lot of work in the future.
Also Read :
- Bike Car Theft Insurance Claim In India l How to claim a car?
- 10 common mistakes in résumé which prove to be useless
- How to Cm Window Haryana Online Complaint?
- How to remove Epf? How to check Epf? Epf extract rules complete info
- 45 Important Things About Bhima Rao Ambedkar
- What is a company? The meaning and definition of the company. How to open a company? How is the company formed?
- How to take maternity Leave? Maternity Leave Application in Hindi Pdf
- What to do if you do not get salaries from the company? How to get money left during the job?
- What is 13 Point Roster System System? 13 Point Roster System In Reservation? Roster System In University
- 10 Percent Reservation In Hindi I Ews Certificate Form Format Pdf Download How To Take 10 Percent Reservation?
So friends can make Employment Exchange Online Registration easily. Friends, if you have any problem during the online Employment Exchange registration, you can ask us through the comments box. We will do our best to answer all your questions.